YU launched the smartphone YU Yuphoria on May,2015. It has 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 720 x 1280 pixels resolution with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Chipset, 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core CPU. Yuphoria has 2 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM, 8 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera, removable Li-Po 2230 mAh battery. In this post we will discuss about how unlock bootloader & TWRP recovery of that device.
Yu Yuphoria Unlock Bootloader Root Install Twrp Recovery
After starting this process you must have backup data & charge your device above 60%.
Files you need:
- Enable USB Debugging on your Device.
- Enable Developer option.
- Install Adb Fastboot Driver.
- Adb Driver here
- Fastboot link here
- Download Fastboot Tool here
- Download Super Su here
- Download TWRP Recovery here
Procedure to Unlock Bootloader & Install Twrp Recovery:
- At first download Fastboot Tool & extract to any other place on your PC.
- Next Switch off your Yuphoria device & by pressing and Holding “Volume Up Button” to connect it to your PC Via Usb cable.
- After that open Command Prompt On Fastboot Tool Folder by pressing “Shift+ Mouse Right” & Open Command Window here screenshot
- Type this Command “fastboot devicesThenfastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlockThenfastboot -i 0x2A96 reboot”
- Download Rcovery.img
- Switch off your device & pressing “Volume Up Button” to connect it to your PC Via Usb cable.
- Type this command “fastboot -i 0x2A96 boot recovery.imgfastboot -i 0x2A96 reboot”
- At first download & extract Super Su Zip File & copy it to your memory card.
- After that by pressing “Volume down + Power” reboot your device in recovery mode.
- Then select Super Su Zip File which your copied into memory chip.
- At last flash your device.
If you have any problem leave a comment below: