Hello friends this topic will explain what is the meaning of root and the necessity of rooting your android device. You may have heard the term “root” a hundred times before. But what does it mean? And what are the advantages of “rooting” your Android phone? The advantages are aplenty. Now let us start from the beginning.
What is Rooting?
Rooting means unlocking your android device extra fetures. when you buy an android phone of any company it has some features hidden in it . you can not access those features. Root means getting the access of those extra features. Yuo will get total controll over your device. you can manage and customise your device as you wish. let us talk about the advantages of rooting your device.
why should you root your android device?
There are many reasons of rooting your device. the main reasons are ……….
- Geting full access of your device.
- Uninstalling unnecessery apps given with the phone which can not be uninstalled with out root.
- Installing applications and games which can not be installed with out root.
- Customise your device in your own style.
- Clear phone memory by removing unnecessery applications from your device memory.
- Stop background application and clear ram.
- Use android as a open source, develop application, games, roms and apply it on your devidce. Edit code of your android device.
So if we root our android device then we can use a huge amount of features, we can develop android apps, games etc and apply them but Rooting has some disadvantages.
Disadvantages of rooting your android device
- If you root your android device then you will lose your warranty. Warranty is not void if the device is rooted.
- Some problem may occured in your rom while rooting your android device. It may damage your rom and you may have to flash the handset with a new rom.
Overall rooting is good because it unlocks a huge amount of features and let you to access those features. floouw my other posts and you will get the application for rooting your device and many tutorials of rooting and other android updates.