WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. All you need is an internet connection.We all know what is whatsapp and how to use it.So we don’t have to discuss about whatsapp installation and about the usage.
Now a days we all are using whtsapp for sending messages to our friends, relatives and most of us are using dual-sim andriod devices.We can use both the simcard for call and sms but we cannot use then for whatsapp together . that means we can not use two whats app together in a single phone.
This post will solve the problem and help you to install two whatsapp in one andriod phone (Dual sim facility needed).Follow the instructions below and enjoy the facility.
Files you need to Use two Watsapp on a single android device:
- GB Whatsapp : Link
Steps to Use two Watsapp on a single android device:
- Take a back up of your whats app chat
- Download and copy the GB whatsapp file to your phone memory.
- Install GB whatsapp on your device.Use your original whats app phone no to install and activate GB whatsapp .
- Uninstall the original whatsapp file form your device.
- Now install the original whatsapp file to your device.
- Activate the original whats app by using the second phone no.
- You are done. Enjoy two whats app in a single phone.
If you face any problem feel free tom contact us by leaving a comment below.