This post is about Update VIBE UI v6 Ota on Lenovo K3 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device was released on March 2015. Lenovo K3 Note Smartphone comes with Android 5.0 Lolipop Vibe Ui V2.0. The device powered by 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 Processor. Lenovo K3 Note has 2GB Of RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which you Can Expanded Up To 32GB with the help of SD card. The screen is 5.0″ IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, with resolution Of 1080 X 1920 Pixels.The device has a rare camera of 13 Megapixel and a 5 Megapixel back camera. To update Android 6.0 Marshmallow & VIBE UI V6 on Lenovo K3 Note you have to follow some easy steps.
Update VIBE UI v6 Ota On Lenovo K3 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow
About Lenovo K3 Note Android M Firmware:
- Android Version:- Marshmallow v6.0
- Ui Version :- VIBE UI v6
- Lenovo K3 Note:
- Release Date:- 19.march.2016
- K50A40_S121 TO K50A40_S322
- K50A40_S205 TO K50A40_S422
- Android M For Lenovo K3 Note
- For Build Version K50A40_S121_150813
- Only For Build Version K50A40_S422_160315
- Download unziper to unzip any file
- charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide Update VIBE UI v6 Ota On Lenovo K3 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- Before starting the process please create a backup of your phone.
- Then download firmware zip file from the above link.
- Copy OTA update zip to your microSd card.
- Then go to recovery mode by switc of your device and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Key in same time.
- Select your preferable language.
- After that in recovery process main menu tap on “Install” and navigate to the OTA update zip file.
- Select OTA update zip and flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete and when completed just reboot Your Lenovo K3 Note and enjoy .
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.