The post is we will talk about to Update official Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite. Huawei P8 Lite released on last year May’2015.The device is Run 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 620 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB of RAM & 16 GB ROM. You have to expanded the memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution give pleasure to your eyes. Its features brilliant dual 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
Huawei started Android M update on many other devices. Here the process of install Marshmallow update on your Huawei P8 Lite device.
Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite
- Huawei Stock + Updated Apps From Android 6.0 (EMUI 4.0)
- Beta Stock B321 marshmallow Firmware For Huawei Mate S [CRR-L09]
- Download Huawei EMUI 4.1 Apps For Android 6.0 Devices
- Install Android M B510 Firmware On Huawei G Play Mini (U01)
- Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update on Huawei P8 B317
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need for official Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite:
- Download Huawei P8 Lite Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
Procedure To Install official Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite:
- At first download Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File for Huawei P8 Lite from the above link.
- After that in the root of the SD card and create a dload folder in it & sent the update.app file into the folder.
- Next go to your device settings–>>update and click menu button.
- Then select Local update.
- Hence you will see the update.app file
- Tap on this file to start installation process.
- Wait sometime until the process complete.
- Reboot your device
You have successfully installed official Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite
You know more information of your Huawei device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: