In this post we will discuss about how you can unlock the Bootloader of your OnePlus 2 device. OnePlus 2 is the top class smartphone in the previous year i.e. launched on August, 2015. The device comes with 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The device has Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and upgrade it to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with 4×1.56 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 Octa-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Chipset. The internal storage are 3/4 GB RAM & 16/64 GB ROM. The camera provides 13 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. The battery has 3300 mAhLi-Ion non-removable battery.
Unlock Bootloader is the previous stage of TWRP recovery. If you did not unlocked the Bootloader of your device then you will not able to do TWRP recovery.
Unlock the Bootloader of OnePlus 2
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Files you need:
Download Adb driver
Download Adb Fastboot Tool
Procedure to Unlock the Bootloader of OnePlus 2:
- Enable Developer Option [Settings ->> About device tap several times on Build number to enable Developer options]
- Enable USB Debugging [Settings ->> Additional settings->> Developer options->> USB Debugging]
- Download & unzip Adb Fastboot Tool
- Go to Adb Fastboot Tool folder
- By pressing “Shift+Mouse Right click” get Open command window here on Adb Fastboot Tool folder
- Switch off your device and press power off + volume down same time. you will get into fastboot mode.
- Then Connect your device into PC.
- Write the below commands and press Enter key.
adb devices adb reboot bootloader
Your device is in Fastboot Mode
fastboot oem unlock
It will make sure that your device will turn on
Reboot your device
You have successfully unlock bootloader of your OnePlus 2 device
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.