At present Xiaomi is the most famous company which not only sells smartphone but also it design & develops the smartphone. At the same time it makes many type of electronic gadgets like TVs, fitness trackers, tablet, Air purifiers etc. Most of the smartphone which sells Xiaomi an Ui based on Android called MIUI. In India this company rapidly sells their smartphone. Recently they launched Redmi Note 3 in India. But you can’t install TWRP in this device until you can’t Unlock the Bootloader. Xiaomi launched a official website where you can get the unlock code like Huawei so that you can Unlock the Bootloader.
In this post we will discuss about how you can get Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi & Redmi Devices.
Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi & Redmi Devices
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- Enabled USB Debugging “Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging”.
- Install Mi Driver On Your PC here
- The official Mi Bootloader website to get Unlock code here
- At first Login or sign Up for Mi Account completely form your computer or phone.
- Get Unlock code from here.
- Please tell them the correct reason for which you want to unlock your device.
- After successfully submitting the form of the unlock boot loader section then will send you the unlock information via message and Email. Some time it will take 10 to 12 days to get the message .
- Next download Mi Flash Unlock Tool from here.
- After that run this tool & Login with your Mi Account to your computer.
- Download and Install Mi driver for your device to your computer.
- Take a backup of your Phone.
- Switch off your phone and turn on your phone into fastboot mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button at the same time.
- Now connect your device to PC. The Mi tool will take some time to detect the phone.
- Select the Unlock button.
- After a few seconds it will get unlocked.
You have successfully Unlock Bootloader of your Mi & Redmi devices.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.