In this post we will discuss about how you can Unlock Bootloader TWRP Recovery & Root of Honor 8. The device was released on July’2016. Huawei Honor 8 is powered by 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53 HiSilicon Kirin 950 Octa-core processor and it has 4 GB of RAM. The internal memory has 32/64 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.2 inches LTPS capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 12 megapixel primary and 8 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
Unlock Bootloader TWRP Recovery & Root of Honor 8
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for Unlock Bootloader TWRP Recovery & Root of Honor 8:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery of of Honor 8:
Huawei Honor 8 has 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53 HiSilicon Kirin 950 Octa-core processor, so that you can install TWRP Recovery with the help of ADB-Fastboot. If you unable install TWRP Recovery in your device then you will follow the below guide.
Procedure to Root of of Honor 8:
- At first download the latest version of SuperSU & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Home(if it is available)+ Power”
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Choose Zip
- Click SuperSU Zip File
- Swipe it to install
- At last reboot your device
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not.
You have successfully Unlock Bootloader TWRP Recovery & Root of Honor 8.
- Boot Animation For Huawei Honor 8
- Resurrection Remix For Huawei Honor 8
- [ROM] All Stock ROM For Huawei Honor 8
- [ROM] r7 – MoDaCo Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 8
- Install Stock Emui 4.1 Theme for Huawei Honor 8 Blue
You can get more information of your Huawei Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: