In this post we will discuss about how you can flashing TWRP recovery & Root for your Redmi Note 3 device. Redmi Note 3 released on February 2016. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. Redmi Note 3 has Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system with 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor. The internal memory capacity is 16 GB & 32 GB ROM , 2 GB & 3 GB RAM. It has 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash primary & 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p secondary camera. It has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the imporatnt data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
Unlock bootloader + TWRP 3.0 & Root for Redmi Note 3
For doing this follow the below process carefully-
- Unlock Bootloader for your Redmi Note 3 devicc
- Enable Developer Option [Settings ->> About device tap several times on Build number to enable Developer options]
- Enable USB Debugging [Settings ->> Additional settings->> Developer options->> USB Debugging]
- Enable OEM Unlock [Settings ->> Developer options to enable OEM unlock]
Files you need:
Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 3.
Download and install Universal Adb Driver
Download and unzip FLASHER TOOLKIT V1-00.zip
Download Root Checker
TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 3:
- At first go to the “TWRP3.0_RN3_SD_feds64” folder, open it and select “Flash_TWRP3SD.bat”
- Next follow necessary instruction which shown in the command screen
- After flashing TWRP go to the TWRP Mount menu page. When you select Mount system partition read-only get OTA updates only for the Official ROM. Reboot your device.
Root with SuperSU for Redmi Note 3:
- At first download SuperSU-v2.65.zip file & copy this to your SD card
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power” buttons.
- You will see twrp Menu.
- Go To Install and browse SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last reboot your device
You have successfully installed TWRP & Root your Redmi Note 3 device
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not. Download the rootchecker file from the abobe link and check it.
Sometime flashing can fully dead your device so do it at your own risk
Rom For This Device:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3
- LineageOS 14 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- CyanogenMod 14.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xosp Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Official XenonHD 7.1 Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
You can learn more information of your various Xiaomi Redmi devices.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.