Lenovo ZUK Z1 is the top class smartphone. This launched on September’2015. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system with 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Quad-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM with 13 MP primary & 8 MP secondary camera and 4100 mAh Li-Ion –non-removable battery.In this post we will discuss about how to install Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo ZUK Z1.
Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first
“Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times‘.
- Enabled USB Debugging
“Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging“.
- Enable OEM Unlock
“Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Checkbox.”
Procedure to Unlock Bootloader Lenovo ZUK Z1:
- At first download & unzip “Fastboot-Adb-Tool” from the above link.
- Connect your devive to PC.
- After that open cmd by pressing “Shift+ Right click of Mouse“.
- Now write This Command & press Enter
adb reboot bootloader
4. After that by pressing “Volume Down + Power” turn on your device into Fastboot Mode
If you check whether your device already unlocked or then type the below commands.
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem device-info
Then it will come
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
Device unlocked: false = Bootloader Not Unlocked
Unlock the Bootloader
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem unlock-go
Hence your device Uncooked.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.