Today we will talk about Unlock Bootloader For Huawei Mate 9. The device is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 960 octa core processor and has 4 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.9 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is Dual 20 megapixels +12 megapixels while the back camera is 8 megapixels. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Unlock bootloader means unlocking features to customize your android device. There are many reasons to unlock the bootloader.
- If you want to Install Custom Rom.
- If you want to Install Custom recovery .
- If you want to ROOT your device .
- If you want to Install Custom Themes and many more.
To unlock the bootloader you have to follow the steps described below. (We got this from this XDA Link)
Unlock Bootloader For Huawei Mate 9
Before going through the process you need to download ADB and Fastboot files on your computer and learn how to Install ADB and Fastboot file on your computer in a few seconds.
- Unlocking bootloader will remove all data of your phone memory so take a backup of your phone memory before going through the process.
- Charge your phone battery at least 50% before starting the process.
- We will not take any responsibility for any problem of your device during the process. So do at your own risk.
Unlock Bootloader For Huawei Mate 9 Using Fastboot
- At first you have to call Huawei in HiCare app and request for unlock bootloader code.
- You will recieve the code within few days by email.
- Then you need to Install ADB & Fastboot On Your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer via Data Cable.You need to Install your Device USB driver.
- If the device ask for premission to allow USB debugging then allow it.
- Then open ADB & Fastboot folder.
- Inside the folder press Shift + Right click and select “open command window here”
- Now check the device is connected to fastboot properly by typing the below command.
- In the command window type the below command to reboot your device into bootloader,
“fastboot reboot bootloader”
- This will show the device ID in the command window screen.
- Now type the below command to unlock the bootloader of youre device(This will erase all the phone data). You can Also Take a backup of your phone data from here.
“fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxx is the unlock code which you recieved by mail)”
- Then type the below command to reboot.
- Type the below command to get the Unlock information
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.