Today we will talk about Unlock Bootloader For Asus Zenofone 2 All Variants. The device was released on 2015 and it comes in 4 versions. The Z00A and Z008 are powered by in Intel atom quad core processor while the Z00L and Z00T versions are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor. The Ram of the device is 2 GB or 3 GB or 4 GB while the internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB or 64 GB. With the help of SD card you can expanded your memory storage up to 128 GB. The screen size of this device is 5.5 inches or 6 inches. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
Why a user unlock the bootloader on his device? There are many reasons to unlock the bootloader.
- If you want to Install Custom Rom.
- If you want to Install Custom recovery.
- If you want to ROOT your device.
- If you want to Install Custom Themes and many more.
So if you want to complete all the steps then first unlock the bootloader for Asus Zenofone 2 All Variants. To do this you have to go through some easy process.
Unlock Bootloader For Asus Zenofone 2 All Variants
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- Please follow the screen shots carefully. It will help you unlock the boot loader.
Procedure Of Unlock Bootloader For Asus Zenofone 2 All Variants:
- At first you have to enable Developer option, allow usb debugging and OEM unlock on your device. To do this just see the below link.
- After that go to ( www.asus.com ) the official website of Asus. Then go to Products>Phones>Phone.
- Now found your device from the list and click on it.
- There you have to go to the Support section.
- In Support you have to go to the Driver & Tools option. There you will find a drop down box, select Android from the box.
- From there click on Utilities (if unable to find then try with another version of the device) and download the unlock bootloader .apk file.
- Then copy it into your device and install it (if it denied to install then you have to enable unknown sources from setting).
- When the installation is completed then open the app and agreed to unlock the bootloader.
- Finally Reboot your device.
- Twrp For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Unofficial Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Zenfone 2
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Asus Zenofone 2
- Official Pac Rom Marshmallow For Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A and Z008)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.