Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia ZR. The device was released on June,2013. Sony Xperia ZR is powered by Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro Dual-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The device has 8 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. 4.55 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured 13.1 megapixels rear and a VGA front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
AOSP Nougat Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your Sony Xperia ZR just follow the steps given bellow.
Twrp, Root And AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia ZR
- Twrp, Root And Paranoid Android Rom For Sony Xperia Z5 Sumire (E6653)
- CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 Custom Rom for Sony Xperia Z5C
- Install marshmallow on sony Xperia Z3
- Enjoy Android N Developer Preview on Xperia Z3
- AOSP Nougat 7.0 Rom For Sony Xperia L
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia ZR.If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install TWRP on Sony Xperia ZR.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia ZR ⇓⇓
Procedure of installing Twrp, Root And AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia ZR:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP Nougat Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select AOSP Nougat Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
You can also install AOSP Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia M.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.