Today we will talk about Twrp And Root For Huawei Mate 9. The device is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 960 octa core processor and has 4 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.9 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is Dual 20 megapixels +12 megapixels while the back camera is 8 megapixels. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then twrp is recomended. To install this on your device you have to follow some easy steps (We got this from this XDA Link).
Twrp And Root For Huawei Mate 9
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for Twrp And Root For Huawei Mate 9:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery of Huawei Mate 9:
You can install TWRP Recovery with the help of ADB-Fastboot. If you unable install TWRP Recovery in your device then you will follow the below guide.
Procedure to Root of Huawei Mate 9:
- At first back up your all data.
- Unlock the bootloader and install Twrp
- Download the superuser zip from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Then boot into recovery mode by press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time.
- Then Flash the superuser zip file.
- Install material phh apk.
Leave a comment below.
Please share this post and help us to grow visitors.