Today we will talk about how to install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For OnePlus 3. This device was released on June this year. The device runs by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 6 GB Ram. It has 64 GB of internal storage, a 5.5 inches screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The 16 megapixel back and 8 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The new One plus 3 is powered by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh removable battery.
The newly feature CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to install this Rom on your One plus 3 then you have to follow some easy steps.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For OnePlus 3
- Official Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For OnePlus 3
- FreedomOS 1.5.1 For One Plus 3
- Top 10 Roms For One Plus 3
- Fix Audio Mod The Various Mod Explanations For OnePlus 3
Details of CyanogenMod 14 Rom For One Plus 3:
- What works:
- Mobile Data
- Dash Charge
- What doesn’t works(as per users review):
- Alert Slider
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for One Plus 3. To download the recovery and learn how to install it you have to Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom For One Plus 3 ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For One Plus 3:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can also Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs.
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For OnePlus 3 And 3T
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Rom For One Plus 3
- RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.3 ROM for OnePlus3
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.