Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom Nougat For Oneplus X. The device was released on November,2015. Oneplus X is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The device has 16 GB of internal memory which cab be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels rear and 8 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To install this Rom on your Oneplus X just follow the steps given bellow.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom Nougat For Oneplus X
- AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Oneplus One
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Rom For One Plus 3
- RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.3 ROM for OnePlus3
Bugs of CyanogenMod 14 Rom Nougat For Oneplus X:
- Bluetooth doesn’t work
- Wi fi doesn’t work
- Tri-state keys
- RIL doesn’t work
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Oneplus X.If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom Nougat For Oneplus X ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing TWRP,Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom Nougat For Oneplus X:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can install various Rom for One plus 3.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.