Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G Falcon. The device was released on November,2013. Moto G is powered by Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory based on version, one has 8 GB while the other has 16 GB. 4.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 5 megapixels rear and 1.3 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your Moto G falcon just follow the steps given bellow.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G Falcon
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto G falcon.If you donot have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G Falcon:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Moto G Falcon:
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.