Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Samsung Galaxy J Docomo. The device was released on September,2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 4 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is 13 MP while the front camera is 2 MP. Galaxy J is powered by Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
If you want a custom recovery for your device then TWRP is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Samsung Galaxy J Docomo
- Download TWRP File.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy J Docomo:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.