Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Leagoo M5. The device is powered by Mediatek MT6737 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches touchscreen will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfie the device featured a 5 megapixel rear and a 2 megapixel front camera. Leagoo M5 is powered by 2,300mAh battery.
If you need a recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Leagoo M5
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Device.
- If your device is not rooted then use KingRoot to root it.
⇓⇓ Download TWRP recovery for your device ⇓⇓
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On Leagoo M5:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.