Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And AOSP Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia Z2. The device was released on April, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 80 Quad core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The device has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured 20.7 megapixels rear and a 2.2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
AOSP Nougat Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your Sony Xperia M just follow the steps given bellow.
Twrp, Root And AOSP Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia Z2
- CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia M
- CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 Custom Rom for Sony Xperia Z5C
- AOSP Nougat 7.0 Rom For Sony Xperia L
Bugs of AOSP Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia Z2 (as per users review):
- After charged the device needs to press power button for a min
- Some Gapps.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia M.If you donot have it then Follow below Link.
Procedure of installing Twrp,Root And AOSP Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia M:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP Nougat Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select AOSP Nougat Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can also install AOSP Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia M.
- Install marshmallow on sony Xperia Z3
- Enjoy Android N Developer Preview on Xperia Z3
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom For Sony Xperia ZR
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.