Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 3. The device was released on September,2013. Xiaomi Mi 3 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8274AB Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is depended on version,one has 16 GB while the other has 64 GB. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels rear and 2 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery.
The newly featured AOSP 7 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your Xiaomi Mi 3 you have to follow some easy steps.
Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 3
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Guide: Unlock BootLoader of your device.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 3. If you do not have Custom Recovery then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi 3.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 7 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 3 From Here ⇓⇓
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 3:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP 7 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP 7 Rom to flash.
- Then you have to install and flash the kernel file.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.