Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015. The device was released on February,2015. Moto E 2015 Surnia is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and has 1 GB of Ram. 4.5 inches screen with the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels will give poleasure to your eyes. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. To take snap and selfies the device featured 5 megapixels primary and a VGA secondary camera. Moto E 2015 is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery.
The newly featured AOSP 7 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the instruction given below.
Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015
- Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus
- Xosp 6.3 Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- CyanogenMod 13.0 for Moto G4 And G4 Plus
Details of AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015:
- What works:
- Wi fi
- Video Playback
- What doesn’t work:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This post is only for Moto E 2015 Surnia
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto E 2015.If you donot have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP 7 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP 7 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E
- Download Moto G4 Full HD Stock Wallpapers
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G 2014
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.