Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2. The device was released on August,2013. LG G2 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is based on versions,one has 16 GB while the other has 32 GB. 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels rear and 2.1 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured AOSP 7 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your LG G2 just follow the easy steps described below.
Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2
- TWRP-3.0.2-0 For All Variants Of LG G3
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
Details of AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2:
- What Works:
- Wi Fi
- Video Playback
- What Doesn’t Works:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for LG G2. If you do not have Custom Recovery then Follow below Link to learn the process of install.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 7 Rom For LG G2 From Here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 3:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP 7 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP 7 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.