Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T. The device was released on April, 2012. The device is powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 T30L Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB RAM. This device has two versions, one has 16 GB internal memory and another has 32 GB internal memory. Both can be expanded up to 32 GB. The screen size of this device is 10.1 inches along with the resolution 1280 x 800 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 1.2 megapixel front camera. the device is powered by non removable Li-Po battery.
The newly featured KatKiss Nougat Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device follow the easy steps.
Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Twrp For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- Root and TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
Details of KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T:
- What works:
- Dock keyboard
- Global Keyboard Shortcuts
- Nougat Multi Window
- Navigation Bar
- What does not work:
- Audio record
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp for Asus Transformer TF300T. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the KatKiss Nougat Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link.
- Select KatKiss Nougat Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Then flash SuperSU file which you have already downloaded from the link.
- Rooting is done.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper from below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.