Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 ROM For YU Yureka. The device was released on January, 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of memory card. The screen size of this device is 5.5 inches along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. You can take beautiful snap with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and take selfies with the help of 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly featured on performance and stability.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 ROM For YU Yureka
Details of CyanogenMod 14 For YU Yureka:
- What works:
- Memory card
- What does not work:
- Video record
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you have to unlock the bootloader. If you do not unlock bootloader then follow the process described below.
Guide: Unlock bootloader for android.
- Then you have to install the Twrp for YU Yureka. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Download CyanoganMod 14 Rom for YU Yureka.
- Gapps files.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For YU Yureka:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper from below.
- Root And Install TWRP On YU Yunique
- Root , Unlock , Recovery , Drivers On YU Yureka
- Yu Yuphoria Unlock Bootloader Root Install Twrp Recovery
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.