Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria. The device was released on May, 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB Ram. The device has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. Screen size of this device is 5.0 inches along with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2230 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the easy steps.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 ROM For YU Yureka
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For YU Yunique Jalebi
- Root , Unlock , Recovery , Drivers On YU Yureka
Bugs of CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria:
- Video record does not work
- Ringtone does not play
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp for Yu Yuphoria. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Yu Yuphoria:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- Or you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper from below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.