Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E. The device was released on May, 2014. The device, Moto E is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Dual core processor and it has 1 GB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 4 GB and can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. Screen size of this device is 4.3 inches along with the resolution 540 x 960 pixels. You can take beautiful photos with the help of 5 megapixel primary camera. Moto E is powered by non removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device just follow the easy steps.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E (Condor)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Moto E LTE
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G Falcon
Details of CyanogenMod 14 For Moto E (Condor):
- What works:
- Video playback
- What does not work:
- Video record
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp for Moto E. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom for Moto E (Condor) ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E (Condor):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper from below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.