Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E 2015 (Otus). The device was released on February,2015. Moto E 2015 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200 Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device featured a 5 megapixels primary camera and it is powered by Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery.
CyanogenMod 14 is a newly featured lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability, performance and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Moto E 2015 just follow the steps describe below.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E 2015 (Otus)
- Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus
- Xosp 6.3 Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia
- CyanogenMod 13.0 for Moto G4 And G4 Plus
Details of CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E 2015 (Otus):
- What works:
- Wi fi
- Video Playback
- What doesn’t work:
- Video Recording
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto E 2015(Otus).If you donot have Custom Recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E 2015 (Otus) ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E 2015 (Otus):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto E
- Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto E 2015
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G Falcon
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.