Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 7, which released on May,2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and it has 3 GB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 32 GB, which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The screen size of the device Oppo Find7 is 5.5 inches along with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device follow the easy steps.
Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 7
- Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7
- HydrogenOS Rom For Oppo Find 7
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
Details of CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 7:
- What works:
- WI FI
- What does not work:
- Stock gallery
- Music player
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you have to unlock the bootloader. If you do not unlock bootloader then follow the process described below.
Guide: Unlock bootloader for android.
- Then you have to install the Twrp for Oppo Find 7. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install Twrp for Oppo Find 7.
- Download CyanoganMod 14 Rom for Oppo Find 7.
- Gapps files.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Oppo Find 7:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- [Custom Rom] Omni Nightlies For Oppo N
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP For Oppo F1
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R5 And R5S
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.