Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000. The device was released on January,2015. Micromax Canvas Hue is powered by Mediatek MT6582 Quad core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
If you needed a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps describe below.
Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Device.
- Download Drivers for your MTK Devices. You can follow below link if faced any problem.
- Create Scatter file for your own device. Basically Scatter file is a bunch of hardware address for android devices. If you open Scatter file you can see lots of Hexcode address like this 0X00000000041a0000. Every address written for particular software which you can use of your android device. If you unable to do this then follow the bellow link.
How to Install Twrp, Root And Bootloader Unlock For Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000:
- At first Switch off your device and remove battery from your device (if it is removable)
- After that go to the SP Flash Tool folder.
- Go to the flash_tool.exe and run it.
- Go to the Download tab.
- Now you will see the Scatter-loading button and click there to browse your scatter file.
- Now select recovery from the list and browse your recovery file which you already downloaded.
- Now click the download button and connect your device on computer via USB. It will detect your device and you will see a progress bar which running on the SP tool.
- Wait sometime until the process done. At last when process completed a Green Ring will appear.
- You have successfully Installed the recovery of your device via SP Flash Tool.
If you face any problem or needed screenshot to done the process then follow the below link.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.