Today we will talk about Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015. The device was released on July,2015. Moto G 2015 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB/2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is also depends on versions,one has 8 GB while the other has 16 GB, both can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery.
The AOSP 7 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To enjoy this Rom on your Moto G 2015, you have to follow the easy steps describe below.
Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015
Some Enjoyable Rom:
- CyanPop v6.3 Rom For Moto G 2015
- CyanogenMod 14 Rom For Moto G 2015
- BeanStalk 6.25 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Dirty Unicorns 10.6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Moto G 2015
Details of AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015:
- What works:
- Wi fi
- Video Playback
- Many More
- What doesn’t work:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for Moto G 2015.If you donot have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015 ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of install Twrp, Root And AOSP 7 Rom For Moto G 2015:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP 7 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP 7 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Rom for Moto G 2015:
- LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015
- Hexagon Rom v1.4 For Moto G 2015
- CyanogenMod 13 For Moto G3
- Slim 6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Resurrection Remix 6.0.1 Rom For Moto G 2015
- Official Mokee For Motorola Moto G (2015) (osprey)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.