Today we will talk about How To install TWRP Recovery & Root Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus. Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus both released on January’2015 & April’2015. Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus both powered by 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor. The internal memory of both devices were 1/2 GB RAM & 8/16 GB ROM. The 5 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 8 Megapixels rear and 2 megapixels front camera. The devices are powered by removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the imporatnt data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
TWRP Recovery & Root Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus
- Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo ZUK Z1
- TWRP Recovery & Root on Lenovo Vibe K5 & K5 Plus
- Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Install Twrp By Using Flashify On Android Devices
- Guide To Install Twrp Recovery And Root Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need for TWRP Recovery & Root Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus:
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus.
- You need to Enable Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of Android Device.
- Download TWRP Custom Recovery of your Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus.
- ADB Drivers. Download Minimal ADB. Link.
- Download SuperSu
- Download Root Checker
Procedure to install TWRP Recovery & Root Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus:
- Download the TWRP & ADB files from the above link.
- Install the Minimal ADB drivers then copy and paste the TWRP image file to the same folder where Minimal ADB is installed and rename the file to “twrp.img”.
- Now Switch off your device and then turn on the bootloader of your device by pressing “power+volume up or volume down” button.
- In the ADB folder on your computer, hold shift and right click together on empty space and open a Command promt from the options.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
With the help of this code you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.
- Now type and enter:(This will Install TWRP on your device)
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- With the help of this command you can reboot your device
- At first download SuperSU.zip file from the above link & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power” buttons.
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip .
- Choose Zip.
- Click SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last Reboot your device
You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery & Root Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus.
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
- MIUI 7 [Android 5.1] Custom Rom For Lenovo A6000 And A6000 Plus
- How To Install Flyme OS 4.5.7 Lollipop Rom In Lenovo K3 Note
- How To Install Cm 12.1 Lollipop Rom On Lenovo A7000
- Update VIBE UI v6 Ota On Lenovo K3 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You can get more information of your Lenovo devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: