Today we will talk about How To install TWRP Recovery & Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5). Alcatel Pop 3 (5) released on 2015 & powered by 1.3/ 1.1 GHz Quad-core processor. The internal memory of the devices are 1 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM. The 5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 420 X 854 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 5 MP /8 MP Megapixels rear and 5 MP/2 MP megapixels front camera. The devices are powered by removable Li-Ion 2000/1800 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
TWRP Recovery & Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5)
- [RECOVERY] TWRP 22.214.171.124 for Alcatel Pop 3 (5.5) 4G 5054X
- Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery for Redmi 3
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy E7 (E700H & E700F)
- [Custom Recovery] Twrp 3.0.0 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy On5
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need for TWRP Recovery & Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5):
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Alcatel Pop 3 (5).
- You need to Enable Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of Android Device.
- Download TWRP Custom Recovery of your Alcatel Pop 3 (5).
- ADB Drivers. Download Minimal ADB. Link.
- Download SuperSu
- Download Root Checker
Procedure to install TWRP Recovery & Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5):
- Download the TWRP & ADB files from the above link.
- Install the Minimal ADB drivers then copy and paste the TWRP image file to the same folder where Minimal ADB is installed and rename the file to “twrp.img”.
- Now Switch off your device and then turn on the bootloader of your device by pressing “power+volume up or volume down” button.
- In the ADB folder on your computer, hold shift and right click together on empty space and open a Command promt from the options.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
With the help of this code you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.
- Now type and enter:(This will Install TWRP on your device)
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY TWRP.IMG
- With the help of this command you can reboot your device
- At first download SuperSU.zip file from the above link & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power” buttons.
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip .
- Choose Zip.
- Click SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last Reboot your device
You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery & Root Alcatel Pop 3 (5).
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
- How To Install Flyme OS 4.5.7 Lollipop Rom In Lenovo K3 Note
- MIUI 7 [Android 5.1] Custom Rom For Lenovo A6000 And A6000 Plus
- TWRP Recovery & Root Lenovo A6000 & A6000Plus
- TWRP Recovery & Root on Lenovo Vibe K5 & K5 Plus
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
You can get more information of your Alcatel devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: