Today we will discuss about installing TWRP custom recovery on HTC One M9. HTC One M9 is undoubtli a good device.It comes with snapdragon 810 processor and 3 GB ram with 2840 mAh battery.
TWRP(Team win recovery project) in a custom recovery application. TWRP is a custom tool that allow you to install custom rom, Root your device install other application.
TWRP gives you a huge option to customise your device bu installing roms and applications. In this post we are going to discuss about installing TWRP on HTC One M9. Follow the instructions carefully below.
- you need to unlock the bootloader before starting the process .
- you need to charge your device battery abobe 60% before starting the process.
Files you need to HTC One M9:
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One M9:
- place TWRP file in the same folder where you have extracted the ADB & Fastboot files.
- Open a command prompt by pressing Shift + Right click on any empty space inside the ADB- Fast boot folder, and select Open command window here from the menu.
- Connect your HTC One M9 using an USB cable and boot into the bootloader mode using the below command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type the command below to flash the TWRP image to your device.
fastboot flash recovery “TWRP FILE NAME”(Copy and paste TWRP file name here)
- Once the flashing is finished, use the below command to reboot the device.
- TWRP installation is done.
- Root HTC One M9
- Transfer the downloaded BETA-SuperSU-v2.48.zip to the root of your device’s storage.
- Turn off the phone.Put your HTC One M9 in recovery mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power buttons to boot into bootloader mode.
- In bootloader screen, go up and down using volume buttons and select it by pressing the power button.
- In recovery, select Install button and flash the BETA-SuperSU-v2.48.zip to install the zip file.
- Reboot the device.
If you face any problem feel free tom contact us by leaving a comment below.