Today we will discuss about install TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7. Galaxy S7 is the newest phone of Samsung. It Today we will discuss about installing TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7. It Released March,2016.Its screen size, resolution,glass protection,camera quality, ram & rom all are very good. Thus for that reason it is the most popular android phone in market.
In this post we will discuss about the TWRP(Team win recovery project) or any other custom recovery on galaxy S7. TWRP gives you a huge option to customize your device installing roms and applications.
- Charge the device battery above 50% before starting the process.
- Before starting this process you need to install your device driver on your computer.
Files you need to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos Variants (G930F/FD/X/S/W8):
Steps to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos Variants (G930F/FD/X/S/W8):
- First go to setting for enable USB debugging.Go to developer option & enable it.Go to About phone and tap the Build Number several times.
- Now extract the zip file of Odin tool.
- Now boot your device into the download mode.
To do this press and holding ‘Home + Volume down + Power’ buttons for few seconds.
- Run the Odin_ v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Connecting your device will turn the upper left box on Odin blue and log will show the message as Added as shown on the screenshot below
- In Odin click the AP button and select recovery.tar.md5 file from the computer.
- Check that only F.reset time is checked in ODIN.
- Now click Start button to start the process, this will take only a few seconds.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode again pressing and holding ‘Home + Volume Up + Power‘ buttons for few seconds.
So this is the complete guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S7 in easy steps. If you have any questions, then leave a comment below.