In this post we will discuss about how to stock ROM + OTA in Moto X Play XT1562 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Last year in the month of July the device Moto X Play was launched. It has 1.7GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and it comes With 2GB of RAM. It features 5.5 inches screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 21 megapixel camera etc. The Marshmallow stock ROM is based on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow which comes in many new features. So Moto X Play users here’s the instruction for test this new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow stock Rom on your device and flash this stock Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 Rom.
Stock ROM + OTA In Moto X Play XT1562 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Moto X Play Android M Firmware Details:
- Android Version:- Marshmallow v6.0
- Device:- Moto X Play
- Model :- XT1562
- Status:- Official [Stable]
- charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your data and ROM before starting the process.
- You have to enable “USB debugging” at first.
Files you need:
Instruction to install flashing.zip File :
- At first you have to extract fastboot zip and firmware zip.
- Create a new folder on C drive and rename it with any name.
- Then paste all file in this folder.
- After that run the Adb installer application file by administrator.
- Then connect your device With computer via data cable.
- To boot into bootloader / fastboot you have to run “reboot.Bat” file.
- Then a option come in command prompt of “Press Any Key To Continue”.
- It will take time to complete the whole process.
- After all the process being done finally Reboot your device And Enjoy.
How to Install OTA update on Moto X:
- At first download the Rom and copy it to SD card .
- Then go to “Settings ⇒ About Phone ⇒ System Updates”
- Then the device will automatically recognize the update and you will be prompted to apply it.
- Then wait for few minute to complete the process.
- When the process is finished just reboot your device and enjoy.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.