In this post we will discuss about how you can install Stock ROM of your Samsung Galaxy on5 device. Samsung Galaxy on5 is launched previous year i.e. November, 2015. The device comes with 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The device has Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and upgrade it to v6.0 (Marshmallow) with 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core CPU & Exynos 3475 Quad Chipset. The internal storage are 1.5 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM. The camera provides 8 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. The battery has 2600 mAhLi-Ion non-removable battery.
Stock ROM is that type of Android version which officially provide mobile company with any Android device.
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy ON5:
- Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy On5
- [Custom Recovery] Twrp For Samsung Galaxy On5
- Samsung Galaxy On5/On5 Pro(SM-G550FY) Stock Rom for Android 5.1.1 and 6.0.1
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy On5
Samsung Galaxy On5/On5 Pro(SM-G550FY) Stock Rom for Android 5.1.1 and 6.0.1
You can get more tutorials about various Samsung devices from below.
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need:
Before starting to install ROM of your device follow this necessary steps:
- Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- TWRP Recovery & Root of your device
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download Odin3-v3.11.1.zip
- Stock ROM for Android 5.1.1
- Stock ROM for Android 6.0.1
Procedure to install Samsung Galaxy On5/On5 Pro(SM-G550FY) Stock Rom:
At first you need to Enable Developer Option, Enable USB Debugging & Enable OEM Unlock
- Download the firmware file (ROM) from the above mentioned link and unzip it
- Download Odin v3.11.1.zip file from the above link and extract it
- Install Odin in your PC
- Switch off your device
- By pressing “Volume Down+Home+Power” turn it into Download Mode.
- Connect your device in PC and open Odin
- Wait sometime until you get Odin showing in blue sign
- Join that firmware file (ROM) to AP/PDA box
- Disable all other option in Odin
- Select the start button & wait sometimes
You have successfully installed Stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy On5
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitor.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.