Today we will talk about Root and Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL. The device was released on January,2016. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. There are two version available in the basis of internal memory. one version has 8 GB and the other has 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The rear camera is 13 megapixel and the front camera is 5 megapixel. The 5.5 inches screen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
“To be or not to be, that is the question”- Though it was a very important question for Shakespear’s era,but not for today. With the device Asus Zenofone Max ZC550KL nothing is ‘not to be’. But if it is still not enough for you then you can root your device and install recovery on it. To do so you need to follow some easy steps.
[ROOT][RECOVERY] Root and TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Twrp For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- Download MM ROM build .31 for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL.
- Download SuperSU zip for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL.
- Download recovery for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of Install TWRP 3.0 for Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL:
- At first Download the file Z010_3.0.0t1.img from the link.
- Then copy it to the internal memory.
- Next you have to install Rashr, and then run this app.
- After that Click on Recovery from Storage.
- Next click on Z010_3.0.0t1.img.
- Finally reboot to recovery and enjoy.
Procedure of Rooting Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data.
- Now install the MM ROM build .31 which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Once the phone boots and you have completed the initial setup, power off the device and boot into TWRP.
- Then install the SuperSU zip.
- Rooting is done.
You can download wallpaper from below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.