In this post we are discussing how to root Root your android device without computer (KingRoot) . Rooting means unlocking your device from restictions and getting full access on it. In my previous post we discussed why should you root your android device.
Now in this topic we will discuss how to root your android device with out computer. You can root all your device with this method .There is no particular device, all android devices can be rooted with the help of a single application. Follow the steps below and root your phone successfully.
Root your android device without computer (KingRoot)
- Take a backup of your phone memory before going through the below process.
- Download the application from below (KingRoot) .
- Here we are using KingRoot application.
- Make sure the battery charge is abobe 20% of your device.
- You need Data connection on your device because the application will download root files of your device from the internet.
- Install the application on your android device and open it.
- After after opening the application just simply swipe up the screen to skip the introduction then Click on the try it button .
- Now you will see a screen just like the image abobe. Click on get now button.
- Now your Phone is rooted.
NOTE: You can root your device with kingoapp also. Just download the app and root.
NOTE: For some new devices these applications will not work. In that case you need to unlock the bootloader and then install custom Recovery and with the help of that recover you need to Root your device.
Take a look in our other important posts :
- View our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- View our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
Please share the post and visit our website for more updates in android devices .