Today we will talk about Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 And Install TWRP Redmi Note 4. The device was released on January,2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa core processor. The device has 2/3/4 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 32/64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take good snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable 4100 mAh battery. To install Custom Recovery Redmi Note 4 follow the instruction.
Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 And Install TWRP
For installing the TWRP at first you need to :
Files you need:
- USb driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- ADB For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- supersuME file
- Download TWRP recovery Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- View our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more things of latest android devices.
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow Install TWRP Using ADB-Fastboot on Android Device
Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- At first download the latest version of SuperSU & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power”
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Choose Zip
- Click SuperSU Zip File
- Swipe it to install
- At last reboot your device
Some Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Epic Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- LineageOS 14.1 Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Resurrection Remix Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Slim7 Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Kali Nethunter OS Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- LineageOS 15 Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .