Today we will talk about Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime And Install TWRP . The device was released on November,2016. Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 32 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take good snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable 4100 mAh battery.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime And Install TWRP
Files you need to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and Install TWRP :
- USb driver for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- supersuME file (Root)
- TWRP recovery Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime :
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your device. So that you will be sure that your device is connected .Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Now before reboot you have to copy no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip otherwise rooting will not be done.
Now Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow Install TWRP Using ADB-Fastboot on Android Device
Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime:
- At first copy SuperSU and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip to your device.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power”
- Go to mount and enable MTP connect to your computer
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select and install no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip and SuperSU one by one.
- At last reboot your device
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .