Here you will know how to Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Install TWRP Custom Recovery. The Device was released on June,2016. Xiaomi Redmi 3s is powered by Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is depended on version,one has 16 GB while the other has 256 GB. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Install TWRP Custom Recovery
Files you need:
Install Xiaomi Redmi 3s TWRP Custom Recovery
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3s:
- At first unlock the bootloader of your device. Know how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 3s.
- Then Switch off your device and go to fastboot mode by pressing ” VOLUME DOWN + POWER KEY ” at the same time.
- Plug your device to the computer.
- Install ADB and browse to the location where ADB and Fastboot is installed. Put theTWRP file into the ADB folder.
- In the ADB folder right-click to Open command window option to launch a cmd window.
- Write the following command in cmd window to verify the phone is successfully connected to your PC. It will show the device list which are connected to the computer at that time.
- Then type the below command to install TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Then copy and paste the below code to the command prompt, hit enter.
Procedure to Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s:
- At first download the latest version of SuperSU or Magisk and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip from the above link & copy this to your device.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power“
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select and install SuperSU or Magisk and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip one by one.
- Finally reboot your device
Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 3s:
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .