Xiami Mi5 is the newest smartphone in the Xiami world. It is launched in market on April 2016. It has 5.15 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The display resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels with Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow). It has Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processer with 4GB RAM. It has 16 MP primary & 4 MP secondary camera. After this description I think it is one of the best smartphone in Xiaomi.
In this post we will discuss about how to root Xiaomi Mi5 without PC.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi5 without PC
Rooting is the process where a user of smartphone, tablets and any other devices which is running in the Android Operating System to attend allowance to control over many Android subsystems. Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. Thus, rooting gives the permission to alter or replace system applications and settings. It also facilitates the complete removal and replacement of the device’s operating system, usually with a more recent release of its current operating system.
Before starting the process you must have charged your device at least 60% so it doesn’t break off you in between the procedure.
- At first Enable USB debugging from developer option into the settings. If you will unable to do it then at first Enable it from settings. Then go to about phone and click several times on the build number so that it will enable developer option in your device.
- Now back to the settings and find the way to the security settings and enable undefined source from there.
- Now download Kingroot app here & install this in your Xiaomi Mi5 and then open it.
- You will see a big sphere in it, click on it and wait for the ending process.
- After that, you will see a big white tick appear in the green ring which means you have rooted your mobile.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Mi5 without PC
How to Unroot Xiaomi Mi 5:
- Download the universal unroot app from here
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
- Your mobile will unroot with the help of this app.
Then just reboot your device.
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- [ROM]Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- [Rom] [Hydrogen] CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- [Rom] [Hydrogen] Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- [ROM] Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
If you have any problems leave a comment below.