In this post we will disscuss about how to Root Xiaomi Mi 4i and Install TWRP Recovery. Xiaomi is known for providing better configuration handset in affortable prices. Xiaomi Mi4i is a variant of Xiaomi Mi4.
Below you will get the details installation procedure of TWRP and Rooting your device. Follow the procedure carefully .
- You need to Charge your phone abobe 50% before starting the process because We don’t want any problem occured for low battery during the installation.
- Take a backup of your phone because the installation will delete the entire data of you device.
- We will not be responsible for any kind of damage or problem occured on your device during the installation of the ROM. So do it at your own risk.
Files you need to Root Xiaomi Mi 4i and Install TWRP Recovery:
- Mi4i tool kit. Link
The tool can perform the following functions:
- Root your Mi 4i
- Install TWRP on your Mi 4i
- Backup and Restore EFS (IMEI)
Steps to Root Xiaomi Mi 4i and Install TWRP Recovery:
- Download the zip file from the above link and extract it on your pc.
- Disable your Antivirus and Mi Phone Suite before starting this tool.
- Now go to Settings > About Phone and tap MIUI version untill you get Developer option enabled message.
- Now open the Developer Settings and enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to your PC and open mi toolkit.
- Now press keys to enable the option you want to perform.
- WAit a few seconds to complete the process.
- Reboot your device
If you face any problem feel free to contact us by leaving a comment below.