Today we will discuss about how to root Verizon LG V10 (VS990). Verizon LG V10 (VS990) is the most popular and smartest set of LG.
It was launched in the year 2015. It has 5.7″ IPS Quantum (2560 x 1440) with 513 ppi and 550 nit & 0.2″ Second Screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor with (integrated) 1.8 GHz 64-bit Hexa-Core CPU. its video resolution is Up to up to 3840 x 2160. it has a 16 MP Rear Camera with 5312 x 2988 resolution & Up to 8x digital zoom.
- Charge the device battery above 50% before starting the process.
- Before starting this process you need to install your device driver on your computer.
Files you need for Root on Verizon LG V10 (VS990):
How to Root Verizon LG V10 (V990):
- Download and install LG USB driver on your computer.
- Extarct the VS990 Root zip file.After extracting you will get .tot file .This is very important for your installation.
- Now extract the lgupnew.zip file.Now you can find two msi files in lgupnew.zip , run both of them.
- Now copy “common” folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging. To do it first enable Developer Options by going into Settings> About Phone and then tap Build Number multiple times untill it shows a message that “You are now a Developer!” you have successfully enabled Developer Options.
- Boot your android device in to download mode.
- Now connect your phone to your PC .
- Now run the LGUP tool if you find the option select your phone.
- Go to LGUP tool click the .BIN file and select the rootedsystemvs.tot file.
- Now click Start & wait when the process are finished.
If any problem arise contact us by write a comment below.