In this post we will discuss about how you can Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310No using Odin. Samsung Galaxy A3 is powered by 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 1.5 GB of RAM. The internal memory has 16 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 13 megapixel dual primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310No using Odin
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310No using Odin:
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download latest version of Odin flash tool
- Download Root files for Samsung Galaxy A3 A310No
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310No using Odin:
- Download Samsung USB Driver & Install it in your PC
- Download & Extract root files on your PC
- Switch off your device.
- Go to the Download mode by pressing ‘Volume Down+Home+Power‘
- In Download mode you will see Warning Yellow Triangle sign. When this will appear press Volume Up to continue the process like this
- Connect your device in PC and open Odin that you downloaded previously on your PC.
- When you connected your device and open Odin, Odin will automatically show your device with showing added message like this
- Select AP Box and choose CF-Auto-Root.tar file like this
- Click Start button to start the flashing process
- When Flashing process complete a Green Box will appear like this
- Disconnect your device from PC
You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy A3 A310No using Odin
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 A510K using Odin
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 A710L using Odin
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy On5
- How To ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- Install TWRP 220.127.116.11 & Root on Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE
- [ROM][OFFICIAL] CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195)
- [Custom Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD/W8 Versions
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- SpaceX 2.0 Rom Installation For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Samsung Note 7 (White) Boot Animation for all Samsung Device
You can get more information for your Samsung Devices.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors