YU launched the smartphone YU Yunique on September,2015. It has 4.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 720 x 1280 pixels resolution with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Chipset, 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core CPU. Yunique has 1 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM, 8 MP primary & 2 MP secondary camera, Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. In this post we will discuss about how root & install TWRP of that device.
Root And Install TWRP On YU Yunique
After starting this process you must have backup data & charge your device above 60%.
Files you need:
- Enable Developer options Go to the Settings > About Phone > Build Number > Tap It several times to Become Developer.
- Enable USB Debugging Go to the Settings > Developer Options > Usb Debugging.
- Install Adb Usb Driver Or YU Yunique Usb Driver.
- Download Adb Fastboot Tool Twrp Recovery And Super-Su.Zip
TWRP Recovery Process:
- At first download & unzip Adb Fastboot Tool.
- Then download Twrp***.img & rename it to recovery.img.
- After that copy this recovery.img to latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool folder.
- Next By pressing “Volume Up + Volume Down +Power” & turn your device into Fastboot Mode & insert Usb Cable.
- By pressing right click of your mouse & shift you can open Command Prompt on Adb-Fastboot tool folder.
- Open Command Windows here & paste this Commands which are shown below one by one and select enter
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Root Yu Yunique Process:
- At first download & copy supersu-2.49.zip to your device.
- Next switch off & turn your device in Recovery Mode by pressing “Volume Up + Volume Down +Power“.
- After that install zip from memory card> choose zip from memory card.
- Next navigate supersu.zip file & select Yes to confirm installation.
- At last restart your device.
Rom for YU Yunique:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For YU Yunique
- CyanogenMod 14 For YU Yunique Jalebi
- CyanogenMod 13 For YU Yunique Jalebi
If you have any problem leave a comment below: