Here you will know how to Honor 9 and Install TWRP Custom Recovery. The device was released on July,2017. Honor 9 is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 960 Octa-core processor and it has 4/6 GB of Ram. The device has 64/128 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.15 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured dual 20+12 megapixels rear and 8 MP front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-po 3200 mAh battery.
Root Honor 9 and Install TWRP Custom Recovery
Files you need:
TWRP recovery Honor 9
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Honor 9:
- At first unlock the bootloader of your device. Know how to unlock bootloader of Honor 9.
- Then Switch off your device and go to fastboot mode by pressing ” VOLUME DOWN + POWER KEY ” at the same time.
- Plug your device to the computer.
- Install ADB and browse to the location where ADB and Fastboot is installed. Put theTWRP file into the ADB folder.
- In the ADB folder right-click to Open command window option to launch a cmd window.
- Write the following command in cmd window to verify the phone is successfully connected to your PC. It will show the device list which are connected to the computer at that time.
- Then type the below command to install TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Then copy and paste the below code to the command prompt, hit enter.
Procedure to Root Honor 9:
- At first download the latest version of SuperSU or Magisk and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip from the abobe link & copy this to your device.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power”
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select and install SuperSU or Magisk and no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip one by one.
- Finally reboot your device
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .