Today we will talk about How To ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge. Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge both released on March’2016. Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge both powered by 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Quad-core & 4×2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor. The internal memory of both devices were 4 GB RAM & 32/64 GB ROM. The 5.1/5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 12 Megapixels rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The devices are powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3000 & 3600 mAh battery.
If you want to Root your device then firstly you need to custom recovery of your device i.e. install TWRP of your device. Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the imporatnt data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
How To ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
View Our rooting guide , Installing Custom ROMS, Custom Recovery and many other things for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
- How To ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- Headphone Volume Boost + Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- SpaceX 2.0 Rom Installation For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GalaxyXMod By Xposed Framework
- How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
- Mokee Custom Rom For Galaxy S7 Edge (Qualcomm)
- Root Galaxy S7 Edge And Install TWRP (Qualcomm)
- BoBCatRom For Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F)
- Resurrection Remix Custom Rom For Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos)
- Root Galaxy S7 Edge And Install TWRP (Exynos)
- You Can View our other posts for samsung Galaxy S7 From Here.
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need for ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge:
- You need to install Custom Recovery of your Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge.If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
Procedure of ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge:
- At first download SuperSU.zip file from the above link & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power+Home” buttons.
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip .
- Choose Zip.
- Click SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last Reboot your device
NOTE : You Can View our other posts for samsung Galaxy S7 From Here.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge.
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.
You can get more information of your Galaxy devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: