Today we will talk about CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195). The device was released on July’2013/June’2015. Galaxy S4 Mini powered by 1.7 GHz Krait 300 Qualcomm MSM8930AB Snapdragon 400 Dual-core/1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor. The internal memory designed 1.5 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM for all version which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.3 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device featured a 8 megapixels auto focus primary and 1.9 megapixels secondary camera. Galaxy S4 Mini all versions is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery.
CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability, performance and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195) just follow the steps describe below.
CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195)
Bugs of CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195):
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
Do it at your own risk.
Files you need for CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195):
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 & GT-I9195. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
- Download CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini
- Download GAPPS file
Procedure of Install CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195):
- Download all files from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the GT-I9190 & GT-I9195 ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select GT-I9190 & GT-I9195 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully Installed CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195).
- [Custom Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD/W8 Versions
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GalaxyXMod By Xposed Framework
- How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Port For Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
You can learn more about of your Samsung Devices.
Facing problem??? Leave a comment below:
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.